
I fight with the storm, I mince the wounds within.
I gulp the horrors deep inside, and all the fears akin.
I shut my ears to avoid the ghastly sounds,
And still deep within, the uncertainty hounds.
The misery manifold, the story untold
Because I keep putting my emotions on hold
Seldom realizing they can erupt any day,
Leaving me crestfallen and full of dismay
Is this a battle with myself or with people around?
Why cannot I trust anyone, I frown?
The more I fear, the more I get lame.
I get doubts about the decisions I make.
It’s not so easy not to blame around,
When nobody thinks good of me, around,
I smell the conspiracies, I sense the deceit,
It seems the dark is the evil and torturous is the heat.
How long will this battle subsist?
Because I’m tired of this unending tryst
Let me have my due share of fate,
So that my worries and concerns abate.
this post seems like the best reflection of the name of ur blog..canvassing myself!!
ReplyDeletegud one!
Super!! Poetry with style!
ReplyDeleteHow many emotions can erupt simultaneously!!
@shaveta n abhinav
ReplyDeletethanx :)
hmm..happy 2 read..but not so happy 4m inside..
ReplyDeletei like it i love it ...U have written it my way so hi-5. It's a topic i can fully relate too i can get every single feel and every emotion that sculptures.
ReplyDeleteMY own fav poem is similar ..just have a look, in case u haven't so far :)
http://peter-blogvibes.blogspot.com/2008/07/enemy-is-in-me.html
@peter..thanx
ReplyDelete@kashika..may be that is the kind of response everyone will have.
i like this one...a lot...its completely different from what u have attempted...
ReplyDeleteinspired me to do something different like this.
damn cool be \:D/
Main iss post ki pakki fan ho gayi hun...
ReplyDeleteAisa jadoo kuch hi log chalaa saktey hain... Jaisey ki Peter... aur U remember Mads ki poem... and now this one by you.
I loved it... felt so intense
@mads,thank u :D my non-inspirational phase inspiring you..hmm...kinda ironical
ReplyDelete@harshita..jadoo??*biting nails* haila..wot a terrific compliment! :):):)thank you so much
mads ki poem :O kaun si? Harshita :O
ReplyDelete@ chitwan. seriously ur best one till date...
saale pehle college mei aur ab blog pe bhi competition aur complex de rahe ho tum :( :'( :P :D \:D/
thanx mads.. :)so sweet of u..bt competition wid u shitters!! naah...no chance and no such thing in mind...blogging aint any competition.. :P
ReplyDeleteI liked your way of unsolicited expression in this. Hey I've read half of you 'dark horse or black sheep'. Moves quite Interestingly....Keep up!
ReplyDelete