Just a couple of days before, our exam results were declared on the college website (and i do not want to tell the rest, so allow me to skip this fiasco). And I couldn't score upto my expectations, but to my amusement, the same did not make me that upset, as it used to during school days and some time back in college.
While I went back to bed, I was thinking that, why am I not unsatisfied? I was satisfied because I couldn't think much and soon drifted to sleep and only when woke up in morning to realize it was getting late to go to court (for those who dont know me, i am a law student and interning in delhi these days...Hello hi...ok now read on).
People always tell you that life brings in changes in you. But I did not know that the changes will be so subtle. Anyways I do not mean to sound philosophical. But all I'm curious to know is that by losing this drive to work hard to improve them, am I gaining something more meaningful, that could be of any help to me later on? Or all I'm gaining is the laid back attitude?
Saturday, November 29
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
just done with ma xams n our results r in d process f gettin publishd(thnkfullt dey dun publish it in d col website)
ReplyDeleteNot surprisingly I share yo same feelings.It is meaningful in d sense there is no point in crying over spilt milk but at d same time a laid back attitude which drives u away frm workin hard weighs more wen put in a weighing machine.Lets hope things fall in place
to whoever read his post and is here to comment, HE GOT A REALLY GOOD RESULT AND HE STUDIES REALLY REALLY HARD AND HE DESERVES MORE THAN WAT HE GETS.... :D
ReplyDeletewell...i guess it's easier having a laidback attitude...makes life easier,dont u think... :|
and as alex said...no use crying over spilt milk... :D
all i compare myself with is My own self..so that answers mads..rite??
ReplyDeletebut that's what amuses me..i wasn't that upset..that is not because mads thinks i got good score..
what others feel about you is irrelevant in comparison to what you feel about yourself.
so... :| u are amused that u weren't upset :O :| so it's alright,naa :|
ReplyDelete@ mads...allright?i dunno..may be..may be not...abe im thinkin should i be happy or not... :|
ReplyDeleteI thought it's really about so called 'Brain Drain' !
ReplyDeleteanyways ..it happens ..all the time even my recent post is related to such kind of incident only ...(if u must knw) :D
@peter
ReplyDeleteyes..i knw :)
how :O?
ReplyDeletemadsi told u ?
@peter i didnt tell anyone anything :O :X
ReplyDeletechitwan meant he knows such things happen :X