Well, i don't know how can one welcome oneself but may be it can be very done when you talk to the mirror. Isn't it? Cut it,
Well to tell you all, this is my first blog. The reasons i begun blogging can be many. Number one, I feel that penning down one's feelings can be quite effective way of communicating them. (From this you can deduce that my blog would consist of, inter alia, what I feel or tend to feel, in general).. Number two, I want to improve my writing abilities because I have seen bloggers admitting that blogging helps to write better. Number three, blogging is one good way in which I can utilize the time I spend on my laptop. I have been noticing that I spend quite a lot of time on gtalk/orkut, for which I need a de-addictive agent to while away my time (from this you can deduce that I am vella and my time needs to be spent somewhere ;) )..
Anyways...I hope through this blogging, I stay in touch with myself as well to those who happen to read my blogs.
Regards,
Chitwan Prabhakar (this is only for the first time I am saluting formally, would become informal in subsequent ones).
Tuesday, November 25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yay!! welcome to the world of blogging.... :D :D hope u get addicted... :D
ReplyDeleteBlogging is a syndrome..you will suffer badly for the good ..take my words .if you are a writer and a thinker :D
ReplyDeletewelcome to blogsospehre :)
happy blogging !!
@ mads..
ReplyDeletehehe thanx...well i have heard many busy people taking out time just to write blogs...n this gives me an impression that even if its addiction..i would not mind it :p
@ peter..
ReplyDeletewell not much of a writer though..but ya written some bits and thought a lot..that's the reason i decided to do it...
this is nice way 2 speak up..hope u use it in a positive way,as boys dnt like 2 share things wch matter them most in their life..
ReplyDeletehappy blogging..enjoy..but take care of ur eyes also.remember thy r precious!! :)
@kashika
ReplyDeletethat would be a blanket statement to make that boys do not share things... its just about whose lucky enough to share them :P!!!!
anyways, thanks, will take care of my eyes...(btw..any similar treatment for eyes like we have for hands and feet???) :O :O
I am nt too sure f its goin to decrease the no: in yo gtalk or orkut frnd list.Neways hop u achieve wateva u set out to achieve.Hp u spent some worthy time here.
ReplyDeleteWishes
Alex paul(would become informal aftr dis)
(answering ur query abt treatment for eyes, even though the question wasnt directed at me \:d/)
ReplyDelete1)u can put cucumber slices on ur eyes
2)u should keep blinking after every 10 mins after looking at the computer screen
3)u should take a break after every half an hour after working on computer
4)u should see less of porn (HAHAHAHAHAHA.Joking.Chitwan's a good guy.He won't watch porn.Nope he wont.)
5)u shud walk on grass early in the morning
6)carrots and spinach are good for the eyes.(not really sure,though)
(p.s-why im this velli to comment back on ur 1st post...im supposed to pack (yay!im going to a'bad tomorrow evening) and im feeling lazy :D thats why :D :D
take care :D
of ur eyes of course :D
p.s-another one.don't keep winking at delhi girls \:D/
(btw "\:D/" is a dancing wala smiley which me,nidhi and peter keep doing :D of course this stupidity has been started by me...(who else?)
\:D/