Friday, July 31

Mil gaya....humko saathi mil gaya...

After so much time...of perspiration,fast respiration(:P now what was that),concentration and frustration, my laptop has finally arrived.

To those who happen to be unaware,my laptop's mother board expired on the unfortunate day of 18th July, i.e. when I was in Chennai (for more information,refer to my previous post).I came back to college,and these sad news awaited me.Distraught and trying to overcome this grief, I made a sincere attempt to discuss it with my college comp wala..and then to the local comp dealer who happens to be college's favourite technician whenever we have some problem in our computer lab or wifi(since wifi sucks all the time,I better moot this idea of hiring him permanently..anyways India is known to have disguised unemployment :P)...

he kept me away from my wealth for 3 days without any treatment and that is when I decided to take it to Apollo Hospital instead of Civil Dispensary. By appolo, I mean IBM authorized service centre (thank you but this was just a figure of speech and I dont treat laptop like a living being and name it like some gals do...(u listening mads????)And he confirms the mother board thingi and asks me to leave it for a WEEK... (i felt like dropping a puja thali when my hands gasp my ears OR something like...camera flashing over my protruding eyes while I look at the IBM representative with shock of my life)...but anyway I acted sanely and had no choice but to give it away

I now have it back and my fingers now feel so relaxed.They were anyway tired of punching those irritating keys on college comp lab's PC. So guys and gals...this whole july was vanvaas for my laptop and tyaag for me..and now I hope all goes well...

rest is all changa..me goin to bangalore in second week of bangalore..any ideas about outing and stuff...? Good discs anyone?

15 comments:

  1. "i felt like dropping a puja thali when my hands gasp my ears OR something like...camera flashing over my protruding eyes while I look at the IBM representative with shock of my life"


    rofl!!! indeed a very good news but your style of describing the whole experience is terrific.. lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. puja thali wala line was sooooooooo roflsome :D
    congrats. i missed ur laptop more than u missed it. raat ko gossip karne ke liye sirf sadu rishi milta =P khekhekhe :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. and huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I have to name my laptop..mobile... :| served me so well. best friend che :O :D \:D/

    ReplyDelete
  4. May IBM bless your laptop with long life and long lasting battery..

    hehe you going south again?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok so u have it back naa ..chill :)
    otherwise These guys they suck a lot ..they dun tell u what the problem is and u keep spending ur money on it :(

    and btw what is 'second week of Banglore' ?
    Is Banglore a slang for August ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @mads, thanks :) well naming is not my funda..kool u do it :P

    @abhinav, i hope so too dude..yah south again..and my fingers r crossed this time.

    @peter, im chilling only re.IBM ppl were nice to me and even gave me an offer to go to local cheap dealer, i chose IBM then.
    arre i meant second week of august.typo ho gaya

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha i feel same without net, wth out my lap tp and with out my cell phone. there is some prob with my phone memory card. cuz of this m nt able to click pics and record videos. damnnnnn

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have moved to www.drunkthought.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. :) hehe... mujhey laga pata nahi kya hua... LOL

    Chalo its gud.. u finally got ur laptop back... and in pink of health. :D

    You can try FUGA and HINT(only if you like a terrace disc)...

    Best person to tell abt that is Niddzzi... she knows the best in bangalore wen it comes to partying. ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @nidhi...seriously we hv become so tech-dependant yaar..!! my get well soon wishes to your phone.

    @ harshita...ya FUGA i heard..HINT ka zara hint do.will ask nidhi then

    ReplyDelete
  11. welcome back to the laptop. I can't stay without internet as well. My first visit here. The template rocks! =P

    Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I liked your blog very much.I appreciate for your beautiful post.You are welcome in my blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @esther and babli, thank you so much :)) thanx for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  14. aww....its awesome ..liked it.. how tech-dependent we hve become !!! u jst reminded it.

    ReplyDelete

I've shut up, now its your turn