Bangalore happened to me this August. As you guys must be aware of, my Chennai experience went horrible (except visit to Pondicherry, which was splendid!!!).Unlike my previous experience,Bangalore was total fun,masti and surely now I can call it 'the best days of my life'.....for many reasons:-
Number One) We happened to visit IIM B'lore for presenting a research paper @ international conference and trust me yaar...the feel is different when u step in an institution like IIM-so magnanimous,so pristine,so gratifying and full of self esteem.although we were there for 3-4 days,but enough to get the hang of it.
Number Two)When i say "we" above..i meant we three best frens.11th Aug was my best friend's b'day and we celebrated it with full josh and fervour.Went to Fuga(thanks Nidhi) and the best restaurant we could find tht time in one of the most happening roads of Bangalore.Since it was her last birthday in college,both of us made a point to make it memorable one,we made a slide show of her pics and videos we had shot in her deliberate absence..and when we showed to her at the stroke of midnight..it was all worth the effort we had put in. Sure i discovered how time can make you so deeply attached to someone other than your parents.I spent my last 4.5 years with them and it was evident from the way we all got senti on her birthday..
Number three) After Bangalore,I happened to go to Delhi and found my parents and sister and brother in law at rly.station to stop by and meet me as I was enroute to ahmedabad.As usual..like other mummeez,my mom was insistent on carrying those coconut laddoos,moongi dal ki barfi ka ek paw wala dabba with malpuas in my bag as for sure I would feel hungry on my way back to ahmedabad...Why are all mothers filled with unconditional and unending love? :))))))
Number four) I got a bumper bonanza..muft muft muft...met Abhinav in jaipur!!I have deliberately not hyperlinked his name with his bloglink as he needs no introduction nor promotion through me,amongst all :P
It was great to meet him again (yes i met him before also)..
This august was quite eventful for me.Pehle all play play and now work work..
I'm happy with the way this month turned out to be..aamen and hopefully time passes like this only..not tht i want outings every month, but just reasons to be exhilarated.
P.S.-would have put images of bangalore and the one with abhinav..but some problem wid image uploader+ abhinav not online now,usse bhi to poochhna padega pehle ;)
Friday, August 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's the life of a final year law student :D
ReplyDeleteImagine if you are getting senti about your best friends,
we juniors are getting senti about you guys leaving :|
there is something about you and abhinav :| you will soon get bored of meeting each other... :-w
First of all I am proud of you!
ReplyDeleteGoogle Adsense hmm! }:-D
Yeah, it was really very exciting to meet you! We shall meet soon.. you have a lot of places yet to visit here!
Damn! I miss living in a hostel.. what fun you guys have!!!
:-)
Arey aankhein bhar ayi ..sob sob ..yaad mat dilao college ki X-(
ReplyDeleteIt's fun to be wid frnds...today is one of my best frnd's b'day ..but we are not together ..even when we are in the same city :(
enjoy ..and wah second time u met abhinav cool ha :)
come hyderabad ..Nalsar mein koi presentation ho toh :)
@ mads...why will we get bored huh? dont be jealous
ReplyDelete@ abhinav,yah i knw i missed on pretty huge list of places..u see i got another reason to come there then :P
@peter..wish ur fren from my side :D
yah pls tell NALSAR to come up wid a conference,will come there pakka :D
Wow! yeh toh sach mein bahut hi eventful tha...
ReplyDeletebangalore is my fav city too and I follow Niddzzi's advice always... :) She is the best person to contact wen travelling to bglr..hehe
Aur moms ko hum badal nahi saktey.. shayad unki sabsey achchi baat hi yehi hain ki... they love us unconditionally... :)
Abt meeting AD...ahem! ahem! ab humein foto bhi nahi dikhaaogey kya?? *teasing*
Have fun... with ur best frenz... :) and ofcourse college jaa rahe ho toh masti toh hogi hi :)
Thanks for sharing your all experience with us.
ReplyDeleteWeb hosting india
Hey Chitwan havent completed reading ur post yet..
ReplyDeleteJust fr ur update..
I have moved to www.drunkthought.blogspot.com
Pls update ur Blogroll.