Saturday, October 10

Borrrrredddddddddd,,,,,,


Either I am used to of getting bored or boredom is used to of haunting me.It seems every time boredom used to hover around the city like a dark black hawk (hawks are of other colours also..i picked up this one) he..ok i will use she..khekhe..she finds me..rather smells me from miles above and miles away and pounces on me..and I feel I am the only victim of hers as everyone around me seems busy. :| :|
Dad is for sure busy,mom is busy,my maid is busy,the street dog who comes everyday scratching is paw at the gate for a kal ki baasi roti and some milk also has a damned fixed routine and host of other activities to do (after he enjoys this sumptuous feast at our porch,he happily marches away to glory and i am sure must be boasting to other gali ke chhichhore dogs that he has a thikana from where he collects his 'hafta' daily). I always tell my mom, he won't come to rescue whenever *god forbid* something happens in which ideally (or rather filmishly) dogs become the ultimate saviours.Who knows wo kutta kahin ka kisi aur ghar ka namak kha raha ho!!!....
How unfortunate that mom still feeds that 'kaala kutta-Shani Dev ka vehicle' it seems!!

While I try to study (don't start raising your eyebrows abhi se..on-campus recruitment is on in colg,and when evry1 is interning and are busy(shit again busy), I have to do something)..I most of the times end up making a bird with aeroplane sized wings,a kite with extra long tail and a circle having an inscribed square which has an inscribed triangle and then i try to count total no.of triangles so formed excluding the curved arcs ones..by that time I realize,I spoilt one whole sheet of paper!!

This semester even colg was boring..nothin significant to do..Haye rabba kahin aisa na ho that when i get busy, i miss getting bored..but for now,i miss being busy.

7 comments:

  1. http://www.beseechfanclub.com/bored/
    http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/orkut/thread?tid=124ecfac1ef3dd8e&hl=en

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrey it happens... esp with people who're not used to staying at home. My brother always gets bored when hez back even for a few days! Try and catch up with some of your friends... and vaise bhi Diwali is round the corner, everybody will be back for it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @akansha..ya i hope so too :D
    @abhinav :| :| i need accessories to kill my time then

    ReplyDelete
  4. well getting bored helps you to think of doing fun stuff.. soo take boredom as an investment :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have cribbed enough about this issue, so i can understand the Pain, Just wait till the time you pass out like me and then you will have the real boredom phase starting if you are one of those unlucky onez !

    ReplyDelete
  6. @tristar,
    investment...hmm...now since recession is over.it seems a safe option ;)

    @peter
    OK :| thanks for threatening me

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol. can relate to this one purrfectly!
    coz this is wat i feel rite now!!!:(((

    ReplyDelete

I've shut up, now its your turn