Saturday, October 24

thak thak..kaun hai!!!

It's funny when you come back home after long time and so many things are different around you.(Ab apne muh miya mitthu kya banu main..hain jee..chalo thodi der ban hi jata hun)-I happen to notice slightest change @ home,even the bed sheet which was there 4 months ago when I left and when I came back.

So this time also, when I entered my room I saw the new bedsheet.But the change that surprised me was, the new doorbell we got. It's so much different than normal doorbells we have.If someone presses it once, there will be a tune of one song-could be "didi tera dewar diwana ki shuru wali tune..or tht hiccup wali sound before "kisi disco mein jaye jaye"..2-3 other songs also,which thankfully I forgot.If the person presses the doorbell twice,which as a matter of fact,many people do it and to my already building frustration due to doorbell,both musics play.By the time the music ends,the person enters the house...and Gosh how embarrassing it becomes when he/she hears it and gives the expression as if "Ye kya akashwaani ho rahi hai"

more so,many a times, the people ringing the doorbells are no less irritating.Some of the irritating types are: -
(1) Chhokra sabun wali saleswoman with girgit ka tel on her tightly bound hair who only has one crammed line, "Didi ko bulao,20 rupaye darjan mein sabun,saath mein lohe ke burush wala scruber muft poore sheher mein nahi milta haiga sirf mere paas haiga..didi ko bulao" [Didi happens to be the lady of the house i.e. my mom and I am instructed to shoo such saleswomen away.I gladly do tht]

(2) Our house number is 4 and previously we used to live in house no.6.God knows what is so confusing to the postman that he brings half of house no.6's present occupants' letters to us..ek to ye postmen hamesha 3-5pm ke beech hi aate hain..when its time for a pyari cute si nap :(((

(3) My maid has a cricket team full of children..they keep ringing asking about whereabouts of their mother..They all come individually or at times the 3rd youngest is holding 2nd youngest's hand and the younger one in her arms asking about their mother who can breast feed the youngest one lying and crying with hunger :| :| :|
WHAT SHUD BE DONE WITH THESE IGNORANT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(4)its been rare that something comes for me.Be it a letter or someone.Gosh,neighbourhood aunties who have the knack of talking endlessly and whenever u ask them, "aunty juice laoon?" quickly they start whining about how full their tummy is even when they had migraine in the morning, leg ache in noon,nausea in afternoon,but nonetheless wouldn't mind a glass of juice!!!

Woops..here rings the bell..I hope its something for me this time.I'll check out then.Till then u carry on and share with your doorbell experiences and uninvited visitors you loathed or mocked at.

4 comments:

  1. Those kind of doorbells are really irritating, and any door bell is irritating when u press it 2 or more than 2 times, within a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hamare ghar pe door bell nahi hai..! pata nahi.. i mean sab kuchh hai.. door bell bhi lagi hai but bajti nahi.. aur koi use sahi nahi karwata!

    hehe..
    maid k bacche bhi aiwei hain..!
    postman bechare.. dekhe huye hi zamana hogaya.. i think i shud giv him my email id.. online baitha k i think i shud teach him social networking!

    hehe.. seems u r enjoyin ur stay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i get damn irritated of doorbell. and the song wala door bell thing was damn funny. n funny too is whn reverse car ke sounds.. music wala.. sad is that 7 sounds ..
    ROFL @ ek to ye postmen hamesha 3-5pm ke beech hi aate hain..when its time for a pyari cute si nap :(((

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha... Chitwan kya burey fasey...hain!

    Girgit ka tel :D :D *falls off her chair*

    ReplyDelete

I've shut up, now its your turn