Thursday, November 5

Express...care....love...be happy


As a logical and obvious extension of my previous post..here I pen down. Don't worry guys, this time it ain't about my cribbing :D.It's about how I pass my time..

1)I mentioned about a cat right,who comes to our house,meows to ask for milk..mom used to give half a cup to her..mm...once or twice a week.It was only I began to notice,how smart and intelligent cats are-(a) from the way they look at you (so sharp incising eyesight full of skepticism), (b) from the way they drink milk (they stick out their tongue and drink it slowly and in a sophisticated way,unlike dogs who go about spilling half their diet on floor and dragging their dishes on the ground,in an attempt to suck the last drop of milk in it) which is so gentle and etiquettes wala :D, (c)from the way they make noise-so environment friendly (they dont add to noise pollution) plus i haven't seen them shitting around @ places unlike cows,buffaloes,dogs,horses (if any).
So this cat happened to stare at me as I used to glance her from inside of the door and she used to be at other side,waiting to get her share of milk.Instead of mom,I decided,I could giv milk to her..well..I felt really nice. May be it's because you are feeding someone needy or don't know what..but I really felt nice.Since that day,i insist on giving milk to her.And now even if I step out,she doesn't run away..instead happily sits by my side,sometimes even showing her affection (blessings may be :P)
see the pic above, this is how she happily stays awhile whenever I am on the porch or strolling in my lawn.I happened to especially take my camera for this.(these are my legs btw :D)

The point is....everyone is hungry for some love,care and affection.I think,instead of waiting it for other person, there is no harm in initiating..FOR SURE you will be reciprocated.If not, then you can be contented with the fact that atleast you tried, you did your part.Animals can't speak,but can surely emote.This cat is one such trivial thing in my daily routine,but sometimes I even wait for her to come..She is a stray cat,and I don't hug her (Ok that was weird :D) or even stroke her (im finicky enough and would wash my hands thrice)..but little gesture for animals (AND ABOVE ALL HUMANS) i think everyone can and should exercise..nahi?? what say??

6 comments:

  1. u knw i thot by mistake i came to PJ's blog. i thot hw could she own canvassing myself, hw can her blog background change? how come she got a new cat and never told me :P
    do one thing gift tht cat to PJ she will be double triple times happier :P
    i think its nice to give food to needy animals. my mom gives to crow every mrning. its becoem a habit that every day u will see around 100 crows around my balcony waiting for mom to come n feed them :P
    they knw who cares so they become friendly to them.
    we even give the unwanted peel of vegetable to the milk man for his cow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked this post and yeah despite my fear for dogs, i dont harm them intentionally and only scream 'i'll kill u if u come towards me' if it comes near me..threat hi hai naa..as if kill karungi :P

    on a serious note, my grandpa used to always buy grass every morning and feed the cows. i used to love it when he did that. he even gave money to beggars.
    inspiring post CP...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya..its always good 2 initiate..but may it be humans or animals..thy cnt jst keep on giving wid no reciprocation..every1 wishes 4 care nd luv in return..
    stl a nice,tender thought..lets hope u carry it on well:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow ur so right... i looooooooove cats... i used to have 2 cats and thn one of the cat gave kittens and ran away (how un faithful) and thn same thing happen thn it repeated again... ( we kept to kittens and gave the rest to cat lovers in my compound). so thn the last former kittens (cats) gave so many kitties that we ended up taking care of 12 cats(2 cats and 10 kittens! ) imagine.. then our favorite one (named marble)mysteriously died .. thn we just sold the other and some peaple just adopted the other 10 kitten. and now we have non.. but i miss my kitties ( even though they were my sisters :P)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read it a long time back par commenting now...

    I had fun reading it... :)but I also liked the message it gave... :) we all need TLC...

    ReplyDelete
  6. waise i like this template...looks calm and serene, although its kinda very plain...
    talk to abhinav and get some cool template for ur blog no...

    ReplyDelete

I've shut up, now its your turn