There are moments in your life when you feel dejected, when life screws you badly and after whole lot of events that turn up,you realize life was never this horrible and may it never be this horrible for anyone...
There are moments of respite when you start feeling that if not good,then neither is bad happening..its usual life going on..getting up,living the routine,going to sleep..nothing much to remember this part of your life after 5-10 years...
AND THEN There are those moments that take your breath away.Moments that make you cry with happiness,moments that make you feel on the top of the world,moments that make you realize their importance and you feel the wait for "good times" was worth it,moments when everything seems rosy around you and you thank God in everything you do,everything you feel.
I have had all three of the phases.Currently I am in the third one. :) :) :) :) :) :)
My studies r almost getting over,and amidst the palpitating fear of going away from best friends and the comfortable niche of my hostel,I got my share of biggest happiness-A job.I got a job,and it seems my patience has paid off.I worked hard for it..before the result,I didn't know how hard the work was,but now I feel,it must have been..even at the cost of sounding boastful, I proudly say that after leaving my college,I have something to look upon..(Yes my eyes turn moist after reliving the moments when I was informed about my successful candidature)..
The moment when i disclosed this news to my dad will always be down my memory lane,i touched his feet and hugged him till we both began to cry..And then my sister and my brother in-law who with their jubilant moods,added fun and frolic to the already made senti-atmosphere :) :) Mom was no less sentimental...My friends shouted atop their voices,demanding a big enough treat that would rob me of my entire money I had kept for entire semester expenses.
I'll be going to mumbai.Sorry guys,the employer will not be disclosed here :) (Bound by non disclosure requirements you see) :P But I couldn't let the child inside to hide this moment from those who care and even those who care for my blog...
I am back in action and would now be regularly posting and commenting.HURRAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, March 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome! :D
ReplyDeleteI know you were looking for this moment since some time! All the best buddy.. Don't spend too much money in partying :P Great news!
Will bug you when Income Tax people will raid me!
Nostalgia :(
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear that .. Sincerity pays off, bullshiting doesn't and I have tried both btw :P
have an awesome life ahead ...
cheers !!
knew u always had it in u :)
ReplyDeletecongrats once again and no, im not among those friends who are demanding a treat that badly!!
cheers, ENJOY! :)
Arrey congratulations... :D :D
ReplyDeleteAbhi toh you are going to be bound by lot more than just 'non disclosure requirements' :P But honestly, I have seen(not experienced yet!) and know it seems sooo nice to know you're employed... :D :D \:D/
gr8.. keep posting dude.. way to goo
ReplyDeletecheers!!
Congrats!!!
ReplyDeletecongrats man..tats really great..well i can recall the same set of events a year before...i know how it feels...great...have a great life ahead...
ReplyDeletehere through Mads blog !!
ReplyDeleteThis is such senti wala post not just for u but for me too..i am waiting for this day in my life...fingers crossed for it to come soon...
And yeah, tat calls for a big party re :-)
best luck for new life..:-)