December 24, 2009 was the last time I posted something on my blog.I have been quite inactive, in fact to the extent of being absent from blog world..Well I can see my devotees badly missing my "gyaan prachar" and jealous of the fact that I am spending my precious time at my virtual farm and 'corbett monkeys'. Ohh I guess corbett is known for tigers,dint know monkeys will steal the show here :P
Do not worry guys..have peace! I am here..touch my feet and you shall be blessed..FYI, final semester is on and so is the feeling that very soon, we all will leave the college boundaries and chart our own course of destinies..shit gives goosebumps!!
Since these days, we have clogged up schedule,spending few minutes on my blog has become a rare sight..!! How i miss writing crap about myself and people around..I hope I do "fresco" to it very soon (nahi samjhe kya..restoration work yaar,which deepika did in Love aajkal)!!
Adios to y'all...
Monday, March 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:-) Its your blog.,. you can do whatever u want buddy! :) c u when u come back!
ReplyDeleteCHITWANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
ReplyDelete:D
Nice u remember u have a blog waiting up for ur post.
ReplyDeleteAll the best for ur exams :)
Happy sleeping
Gyan is all we need and Corbett tigers won't sound fun :P
ReplyDeleteFinal sem, placements, competitive exams...I understand ..tough time ..koi nahi all the best ..cya soon :)