Saturday, April 2

The furor within

After I don't know how long I have visited this page and writing something. Its well said that only when emotions reach the brim, you require to vent them out. Penning them down is a safe option, always, I think.
I went to mumbai, worked for five months and had my best friends with me. But still many things made me unhappy and I hurried my way to Gurgaon. This city has so far been quite nice to me. Not welcoming in true sense though, but nothing I would complain about! In fact the transition for me has happened quite easily. Now I have all the comforts I used to long for in Mumbai. There are no local trains and I don't have to brush myself against others (except when I travel in metro-yes,its as good as local trains but it is air conditioned :))
So, I am happy right? Or is it my job that's not letting me be 100% happy!
Or am I so used to of complaining about things around me?
Well this introspection is an ongoing process and it takes a peak during the troughs of my oscillating wave routine.....
But, I shall always be thankful to God for giving me all that I desired for. I now look back and realize that Mumbai was blessing in disguise. I miss my friends here and the new ones I made are yet to cross the benchmark I want MY friends to have...
Shall post more...as of now, WC finals beckon!!

2 comments:

  1. u din't mention abt ur car? i'm surprised

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haila, u blogged before the WC finals! Kuch bhi! U were this jobless kya? :P
    Again, I'm commenting too late in this post :(
    Pehle I used to think its in a GNLUite's blood to keep cribbing and not be happy with whatever we have....But now, I feel, it's normal yaar!
    Waise I keep comparing my colleagues to Harini and all, and I'm like, HOW on earth will I become close to them? :((

    ReplyDelete

I've shut up, now its your turn