Hence proved, I think a lot. 'A lot', is an understatement, I suppose. Just cannot help myself. I think, I think in sleep also. See, here I am thinking again.
When 'I think', it gives me two connotations - First, being that I have a habit of giving a sound exercise to my mind. Second, I am not sure about so many things, so I generally think and my every opinion is preceded by 'I think'.
So what connotation, should I adhere to? First is a befitting and self assuring one, while the second is kind of demeaning to my own self, indeed.
I think (ooops), I might as well conform to both. It's so hard to make some decisions in life, that actually will change the recourse of my future. Working or studying further? Working here or working elsewhere? Working for money or working for knowledge? Not working and following my own dreams? I have invested lot of grey matter in it, which by now seems to have lost quite a large chunk of its colour, and faded away in whiteness. But nonetheless, I think. I do boggle people around with these questions but I always get similar reaction of "been there done that" from everyone. So, I think (here I go again!!!), everyone is in the same boat as I am? Ha, that deprives me of my exclusivity and the feeling that the sorry state of affairs are taxing to none but me!
And right now, I am thinking to give this post a suitable ending so that I can rest my mind off from this mindless struggle my neurons have engaged into and I can do my chores.
Or I think (kill me!!!!!), that many a times, the desire to do a thing correctly, with perfection (I don't know from whose yardstick should such a perfection be measured), makes me think so much that the line between proper thinking and redundant thinking gets blurred.
So, in a nutshell, I don't want to think so much. There is so much thinking going on inside, that in order to type them all, my fingers would have to outrun the maximum speed a human vision can gauge. So, I want to save them from the extraneous workout I'm otherwise thinking to subject them to, and abrogate this post right here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I've shut up, now its your turn