Wednesday, August 29

Here I pen down again..

It certainly does not feel like 'yesterday' when I look back at my earlier blogs. I began writing with an objective of pouring my heart out in almost every scenario I had experienced. A part of me probably wanted to be appreciated for my writing, which got satiated with those who read my blogs then. Over a period time, I began writing less and experience more. Somehow my perception of life metamorphosed into this sublime experience which cannot be penned down. I wonder what made me think that? Eventually my blog became this fossilized depiction of archaic emotions, I did not experience anymore. Years, when I never even looked at my blog, I still had the audacity of telling people about it, to the extent of my wife (a wedding prospect back then). She chanced upon it to read the earlier facets of my life and yet chose to marry me. Hilarious, isn't it, or may be not. One thing I have learnt all these years is, that we all are sum total of our experiences. They shape us, they make us who we are. So least we can do is, acknowledge them. In fact, I feel, I need to take a step further, and not just acknowledge them, but embrace them too. Blogging has been a significant experience for me. It helped me give words to the lamest of my emotions, silliest of the happenings and childish experiences I went through in the formative years of college and beginning career. Blogging helped me define what I was going through, even when I myself lacked words to describe it verbally. Hence, I pen down again, because my love for writing will not end. It may fluctuate due to time paucity I unequivocally claim to have taken fair share of my list of excuses these days! But I want to assure myself, that this part of me, shall never rest in peace. I want my words to resonate and emote my feelings, even when I cannot, in person. I hope my words help me celebrate my life, conjure figments that help the readers celebrate theirs. It's a good habit, to write. Indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've shut up, now its your turn