
Ever wondered why life doesn't work according to you? Why do sometimes your own people appear horribly wrong and despicable at times that you feel like pissing on them? Sometimes nothing goes the way you had thought it to be, and then you blame the fate for it..and think..."Why God why me!!??" If yes, then read along because I am in that phase currently, if No then please read some other blog because this one is surely depressing and not a pleasant one.
few minutes before I did this facebook quiz on what is my actual age, the questionnaire was quite exhaustive ranging from my dietary habits to my routine to how generally my mood is (you know more the anxiety and tension, elder will you be shown in the result). If the analyser has prepared it nicely then Kudos to him as it shows i am still 14 years old (unlike many who did this questionnaire in my friend list,having 29-35 years of age...ha u losers :P).
But nonetheless I am still depressed and I guess now my actual age is 15 years old. By the end of this blog I will turn 75 i guess. My 22nd birthday on 22nd march is coming up (a co-incidence, ha still doesnt light up my mood)..I really don't want to grow up..its so easy to be kiddish, behave immaturely...gosh when you grow up, you have zilllion things going on inside you...behave nicely, be polite even to f****rs around you, be patient, controlling your impulse. ..eerrrrrr......why doesn't the brain doesnt stop workin at times..(although it shouldn't, medically speaking)..
now i have turned 18 according to the questionnaire..and I know my cell phone is buried under the bed sheet on which i threw couple of clothes messed up on which i threw my towel and now my laptop bag over which my roommate kept his bag...I can hear my phone ringing but seriously I am so depressed, I dont even want to get up and answer the call. Why were cell phones invented anyway... gurr...if you put them in your shirt pocket, there are chances of getting heart attack earlier in your life span. the vibrator irritates the most. the alarm doesnt wake me up but the vibrator does-it shakes my bed you know!! gurr....I have turned 25 now.
The wifi is fluctuating so much..and when someone across the border (i.e.gals hostel) pings and it doesn't reach here, they think I'm ignoring them..because this bloody gtalk doesnt appear to be disconnected, the green dot remains as it is.. and then when I reconnect, i get later half of their chat leaving me figuring out, what could have been the former chat posted....thanks to the net connection, an hour late I get offline chat as my mail in inbox...someone please throw my laptop on our IT committee of the college...yah my laptop is terribly slow now..iTunes and Kaspersky have colluded to make it slow..i turned 40 now. Its even harder to enter IT room...it stinks, Madhuri can second me on this..I prefer to shout from outside and hand him my laptop from the window.
my friend told me that some conference is coming up in Delhi..generally we students look for legal conference where registraion charges r minimal..this one I heard doesn't charge the paper presenters...but as my luck goes, the URL isn't opening..Why will it open, I am doomed for tonight....guurrrrr..i turned 53 now.
Why does it always happen that I go downstairs to fill water bottle and some needy floormate of mine comes and drinks three fourth of the bottle and when I am thirsty in the middle of the night (yes I get up in night to drink water), its empty :| :|...and then I sleep as it is..it is so frustrating I tell you. One day i will spit in my own bottle in front of all those potential needy beggars so that next time they better think before asking water. I turned 68 now.
The sweepers are supposed to clean our rooms everday. My room did not get his esteemed presence since past three days and I tell you spiders of gandhinagar are really adept. I can see their creation on all corners of the room. I can't barefoot on the floor..sometimes if the feet are wet, to aur panga!! Kahan mar gaya wo, dustbin is filled too..Congrats I turned 75 now..will get buried here in this room only..By the time this gets posted...you all are invited for my funeral...it will leave from this room only..hopefully sweeper comes then atleast
:D ahh satisfaction u get after writing a cribbing post is something even better than having sex, im sure :D
ReplyDeleteu really don't want white hair when ur still 21 (ur not yet 22...heeheehee) and all we gotta do is care a fuck about others n jiyo our lives \:D/
ur young at heart \:D/
oh, did rishi just fart?
:P
(:-|
ReplyDeleteNo comments!
Hmm... maamla gadbad hain...
ReplyDeleteTake Lite!! I am sure kuch toh achcha ho hi jaayega...
;) Par haan the way u started frm 14 and reached 75 is hilarious and sad...
Take care and hope tomorrow is a brighter day!
why do i alwys post my comment here and it vanishes :O
ReplyDeleteanyways i forgot watever i said last time ..so here it is ...keep cribbing it helps when u do it on ur blog ...so many ppl whu dun knw u personally read and feel the same :D
@mads..i wonder a person cn only draw comparison, when he has experienced both...have you?? :P
ReplyDelete@abhinav..darro mat,kha nahi jaonga..
@harshita..thanks :)
@peter..arre ur comment will never vanish, if i get it here, obviously :D..thanx newys
RIP Amen!! just in case
ReplyDeletecould completely relate to all those problms....but den glad dat it happens 2 evry1 n nt just me