Wednesday, March 11

Twenty Five things I want to do.....

As tagged by Madhuri, and after pondering over some while, I decided to list down 25 things I want to do, right now..most of them are perennial in nature but some are instantaneous also, padho khud samajh aa jayega :|

(1)I want to do Bunjee Jumping. Just imagine the ground coming closer to you with first at an accelerating velocity!!! Scary i know but I want to try this atleast ONCE. Heights fascinate me, I don't say I'm a daredevil..but adventure sports is something I would love to do, kyunki darr ke aage jeet hai :P



(2)I want to act in a film with Priyanka Chopra..I am not that kind of fan who has seen all her films.. :| (sounds so outdated and wannabe).But m a true admirer of hers :) If not as a lead actor, then a character role would suffice :P, bas uska bhai mat banana film me please..haan A.R.Rahman ka music ho to sone pe suhaga...



(3) Want to go to NASA. Space fascinates men and the very idea that how can humans sitting on earth know about so much outside...Solar System, Galaxies, Constellations, Black Hole..what not!!



(4) Want to drive Hayabusa, or whichever is the rider giving goosebumps to the watchers..(note-not at highest speed waise..am a cautious driver :))




(5) Want to go to Paris with my partner. Heard its one of the most romantic places ever.

(6) Want to then take my parents there. Me n my partner then can be their tour guides :)

(7) Want that my would be nephew and niece's first gift should be out of my salary..(both of them have no chance of near occurence though :P)


(8) Want to go to Seychelles. This could be my honeymoon destination..not heard many people going there...you see :P :)
anyone of you could gift me return tickets for the same...as my wedding gift. (haila i sound so eager to get married..but that's not true..Blame this beautiful destination for the same.


(9) Want to prevent my best buddies from going to Delhi as they won't be here, then on my birthday :(

(10) Want to tone down my physique. Such a cylinder I am I tell you :|

(11) Want to own a decent average family kinda car out of my own money as soon as possible.

(12) Want to unlearn things like...innocence, short temper, being naive to my detriment..and learn to be more crooked and wordly wise.

(13) Want to tell some people that they really do not mean a shit to me anymore and now I am immune to their lack of presence in my life...

(14) Want to leave this college as soon as possible.

(15) Want a deserving job when I pass out in Delhi or anywhere around.

(16) Want to clear UPSC exam-I leave it on counselling to decide whether I get IAS/IPS/IRS/IFS or allied...but want to clear it. So that I get interviewed by Competition Success Reviews and such other magazines and journals.

(17) Want to be "anti-me" for a day and do everything I have never tried and would despise to. I just want to experience it once. Dekhna hai ke hota kya hai aakhir..(i dont need to elucidate ie more)

(18) Want to go home (Shit this has to top the list)...have been on a perennial homesickness ever since my 4th year began. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

(19) Want to learn Salsa, Jazz and be a professional trainer in SDIPA(Shiamak Davar's Institute of Performing Arts) or Danceworx (Ashley Lobo's Academy). I have been dancing since my childhood, but now want to take this hobby little more seriously.





(20) Want to eat sea food. I recently tasted prawns, and they were amazing :)

(21) Want to go out on a date with someone..idea's been brewing inside since long. But couldn't materialize it till now.

(22) Want to vote for these elections.Hope I am at home on the scheduled day of voting. (my voter's card is ready YAY)

(23) Want to do theatre, learn direction, script writing, acting, (dancing i mentioned). In short I feel I was meant for all this only..why did I do law??????? :(

(24) Want my two best buddies to read my blogs, since they are least interested, without telling them that I do not like their indifference in this regard.They ought to read this on their own :(i wish..

(25) Hmm....am nice human..if given 25 wishes, I would contend with 24..:) somethings should also not be given..else one would loose the importance of "dreams" :)

7 comments:

  1. cool che \:D/ :D :D :D i liked especially the ones where u said u wanna act wid priyanka chopra (me too me too) and where u want to do theatre and script writing etc. (me too me too)
    u are meant for law re. :( its us, unfortunate souls who are in the wrong line....

    the honeymoon wale sapne made u sound like me :D blush :P
    cool tag che \:D/ hope u succeed in all, especially no. 21 ;-)
    jaagore.com re :D :D :P :P ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah wat a list..ever i ever try penning down wat i want i will never stop at 25 or 24 for that matter :D

    My list is endless and not practical at all but u can get whatever u wished for :D

    unlearing wala was the best point out of all I coudn't have thought that way :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. 25 things is a pretty long list yar!
    All the best for all the things you want to do.. be it Paris or Seychhels (Itni difficult spelling kyu banai hai!)

    Whenever u get chance to go to NASA.. take me there as well..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Itni choti si life... itna sab kuch karna hain... chalo chalo lag jaao kaam pey... aaj se hi... :)

    Impressive list... hope u get to do all tht... then u wud be a first IAS office who wud act with Priyanka in a film and dance to salsa ast Shaimak's dance school...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. @mads, fine will ask piggy chopps to let you act :P

    @peter,lol...i found it so tough extending it to 25..

    @abhinav..oye u had lesser list,nvr mind.wil take u to NASA also..engineer cn be of great help ther

    @harshita..yes then i imagine a question framed on me, being asked in Bournvita Quiz Contest or KBC-5 :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice wishes...............many of them match with mine....especially the #13....would like to read more from you ........

    ReplyDelete
  7. well i would probably hav a second opinion on most f yo wishes, but man I wanna have sea food...

    Wish ya get to propose the love f ya life in front f eiffel tower & den do a salsa with her

    ReplyDelete

I've shut up, now its your turn