Finally i got done with my internship and feel extreeeeeeeeeeeemely privileged to write this blog sitting in front of my pc @ home :) :) yayyyy.....(to all those who have or are studying or working outside can truly understand the importance of home.and that means...House+family..
But i dedicate this blog not to latter one,but the former one..MY HOUSE!! twice or thrice i got this dream during my interns that I woke up in my room and see my ceiling fan....but alas... :( :(
anyway now my dream has come true...i will wake up tomorrow morning to see mere room ka ceiling fan!!yippee...i missed my bed, my bathroom,my cupboard,the mirror on its door...you know I still cannot find a comfort zone better than this.. Haah, nazar na lage mere makaan ko..in delhi i tell you, all these small small apartments and congested roads...you feel clogged and choaked..thankfully my jalandhar city is stil little far from being that kind of place...
but the irony is sooner or later, I have to leave my city, my home..I mean my house (home wale to mere saath hi ho shayad, aamin-fingers crossed)..to a place where I have to work..
sooner is 4th jan-whn i hv to leave for ahmedabad, my colg...
and later perhaps whenever i get a job..
Home coming is truly a delite for me..(it is for everyone i guess) :P
Monday, December 29
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:D Home coming is amazing :D
ReplyDeletedont all of us miss our bathrooms the most ? its so nice to pee in our own sweet toilet :D :D yayyyyy..
cya in college next week :-| :-(
Yeah home-coming is truly amazing... I agree with Mads :)
ReplyDeleteWish you a gr8 new year and pataakhey-daar time at home.