Monday, December 15

Unending struggle-2

I get up in morning around 7:30, get dressed up and have breakfast around 9 amongst usual fellow eaters at the hostel where I'm staying at, in Delhi.It's pragati vihar hostel, btw... No one talks to no one at the table and pretend to gaze and listen the ongoing television channel (obviously its NDTV or AajTak because these news channels...ah..you can watch them aimlessly even without listening anything..all talk the same! Anyways....I finish my breakfast hurriedly, and reach office, where I'm interning..thankfully there are some faces I can talk to, spend leisure time..but obviously there isn't any leisure time. Even if it is there for me, its generally not for others :(:(
working for almost 10 hours in a day, i go back to the hostel around 8pm and i swear the mundane sight of my room puts me off! I have dinner just like I have my breakfast, with same bunch of familiar yet totally unknown faces around me (who I presume also have similar mundane routines to obey)..since I have nothing to do at room, I sleep around 10 pm!!

I guess it's inherent human tendency to crib!! Or may be this routine is actually mundane, or may be i'm exaggerating, perhaps! I don't know...But sure enough I miss college days and feeling somewhat homesick too.(this time I did not stay at home during vacations, thanks to the internships we students have to undergo during this time). When I was in college, we friends wanted to go out of that 'god forsaken place' and intern..so that atleast we could enjoy the buzzing city life and be independent! Alas...all that glitters is not true..!!

All my folks are interning miles away from me and are constrained like me, to chat everyday on phone :( so more or less, they also could be in similar dilemma..or frustration..or anger..or irritation or whatever you may call it...But I really want this thing to end fast..Plus its getting cold here too, and i miss home made gajar ka halwa, kheer gulab jamuns..(shit man, i'm already salivating :(:( )

4 comments:

  1. by the way, in addition to it, I have put a food for thought question as a poll, just beneath my blogpage..please leave your responses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe. i liked the 'i've shut up, now its ur turn' :D
    btw before i comment on this post,im proud of the way u have handled ur blog without my help or anyone's help :) :) :)
    it's a tuff life for us students...no use cribbing i guess....its all going to be fine in the end :-) ur doing so well in ur interns as well as academics...grit ur teeth n continue slogging...ur hard work is for ur parents benefit only \:d/ :D (yuck,i sound so preachy :( that is ur department to preach not mine :P)

    btw i lik the name 'canvassing myself' more than the previous one :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ mads, thanks to you, blogging queen..you inspired me to begin this..thanks for the compliments
    n yah..this is only thing not blocked in office by kameena firewall :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats why i was wondering why u arent coming on gtalk...okay.. :| :| :|

    ReplyDelete

I've shut up, now its your turn