I did mention once that home coming is a true bliss...well I do stick on to it now even. Especially when back in the college, I know my entire batch is giving exams...this feeling comes as a huge respite..coupled with the devillish laugh (muhahahahahahahaha......). Reference is also drawn to my previous post where I have been on a constant nagging of my college. A friend of mine read my blogs, and asked me, "Why are you so damn frustrated in life?" Bell to him (Ghanta, again refer my internship post for this meaning)....as if he is contended!!! Blog ka B aata nahi, mujhe bolta hai!..
As the day to go back to college is nearing by again (abhi to ghar aaya hun, waise)...I feel happy and sad...Why happy because I'm getting my birthday gift on the way.My darling sister and brother in law will come enroute to meet me at the station (No i'm not idealistic to call them as my birthday gift :, but they will get it with them....i wont disclose the gift as of now..kehte hain na...agar bol do to wo sachch nahi hota...consider something like tht..)Bad thing is...rrrr....college and everything associated wid it.I really don't want to go thru the same pain by mentioning how terrible my college is..so i skip that routine complaints I make.
I couldn't win the competition I was preparing for, since a month.Bohat gussa aaya...irritation hui...but human can do only this..."samay se pehle aur bhagya se zyada kisi ko kuch nahi milta"..."karam karo fal ki ichha mat karo"....so trying to follow these Bhagwadgeeta saar, I try to convince myself...aur waise bhi...if there r no losers, to winners kahan se honge ;)
Abey dhut...loser nahi kehne ka....I gave my best shot.So that's it.Not getting whether I am convincing myself or my readers (if any)..but as of now...may be to myself.
If i remain awake for a minute more,I'm gonna sleep on the PC itself..mother board ki goad mein :P (sorry for dassofying) :P :D
Ohhh.... Sad to know about your losing...
ReplyDeleteGood to know about your home visit..
Dont worry Everything happens only for Good Things.. God has stored something Gr8 for youu... yes i can understnad the pain..after giving so much when you get nothing it killsss..but see i think you have achieved already, afetr all you are one who had represented from your college.... So cheeerrrrss
have a great dayyy..
n one thing i cudnt wish you bcz of some Technological issues.....oooppppssss Sorryyy
:) Something really gud is going to happen to u...
ReplyDeleteTrust me.
Enjoy stay at home as much as u can and remember haar k bhi jeetne walo ko baazigar kehte hain!
ReplyDelete}:-)
if u can please bring me Punjab's lassi as u come back to college.. raaste main ,mereko dete huye chale jana!
mother board ki godh main haha,, soja munna.
ReplyDeletei knw its bad. choti shuru nahi hoti ki khatam hone ko dikhti hai.
yeah as Harshi tells some thing good will happen. keep ur finger crossed
tell me who's this friend who asked u why u so frustrated in life. one slap to him. remember how i fought with 5 da-icct guys who mocked ur dance? hv no fear when madhuri is here....
ReplyDeletesometimes luck plays an important part in watever u do. ironically, ur on the other side of the boat this time. yeah its unfair when u work so hard and the result is not in ur favour (remembers how she slept only for 2 hours and studied for 2 and half days for coroporate law 1 paper and still couldn't finish it and messed up so badly.sobs on chitwan's shoulder)
u got 2 moots in ur c.v. muhuhahahha to real life losers like me who have nothing except their name and address and birthdate in their cv. :D and still think they have a rocking future ahead :D
(why the beep(abuse words not allowed. btw new rules padhe kya??) are my comments so long always in ur blog?) :((
@ harshita and nidhi, thanx you two :)
ReplyDelete@mads, keep talkin yaar, no worries..and i take up ur word..muhahahah to you :P
@abhinav, sure i will get lassi you be there on station at around 2am in night..jaipur tab aata hai.. :)
quite early in ma life wen i lose out on somethin ma mom use to tel me about abraham lincoln n d story f a spider who successfully weaved its net the 8th time aftr failin in d previous 7 attempts.So weneva I lose out on somethin i feel im destined to b som1 grt......i knw its bullshit bt den its all in d mind
ReplyDeleteits tuf....hp ya get on 2 winnin ways soon
god bless