
As the date of my competition* is getting closer, the adrenaline in my blood is gushing at increasing pace.. It's almost been a month and I'm tired of not following my usual college wala routine.
for the sake of information, let me tell you guys that this competition requires lot of research, and being official representative team from college, we get attendance leverages and other similar stuff.So our college allows us to legally bunk classes, but instead sit in library and toil our heads and rub off our asses..
yah, so im in a 4 membered team and we have been working since mid-Jan. After so long, now it makes me wonder, is it all worth it?For whom am I doing all this? Definitely not for the college!! For myself???IS IT??AM I DOING IT FOR MYSELF??If that is so, why can't I just work according to my mood!!
Can you see this child in the pic..this is how my image glares at me whenever I'm in front of mirror :( It says, "Log apne paair pe kulhaadi maarte hain, tune apna paair kulhaadi pe rakh diya"....
Past two weeks were season of outings..there came two fests..IIM Chaos and Synapse by Da-iict (its an engg college in ahmedabad) and I so wanted to be there at all the events on all the days..but i have my obligations towards my team and to myself, may be (I wonder, do I?)..so mera 'man baawra' had to be snubbed...although I did manage to attend couple of events (participate also) but seeing other people getting dressed just to see "non college crowd" and that superficial excitement, is luring at times...
But again at the end of the day, when I review the amount of MSWord pages I typed, I pat my shoulders and tassalofy myself, "Huh..those idle people! what do they know about moots"
*Competition, i mentioned about is the National level Moot Court Competition in which we are given a fictitious case, a month before and we have to submit our written arguments and argue in front of judges who are normally advocates and sometimes actual judges of High Court!! That explains the gravity of this competition and my sticking concern for it.
Ok, my umpteen number of word documents opened alongside this mozilla page await my click and so do other countless pdf files i tried downloading, some get stuck up..aarrgggh i hate pdf files..
See these Competition are painful and as well as wonderful. I think you too also feeling the same,
ReplyDeleteSO here i wish you Alll the best...
hv funn... n please learnnnnnn
ha ha hah
Best of Luck..
okay no need to worry ..these thngs happen :D
ReplyDeleteeven i have not been able to follow my timings ..in the college this sem properly :(
best of luck for ur event or whatever case study it is :D
Arey.. dnt hate PDF. aaajkal PDF hi meri roji roti hai! LOL!
ReplyDeleteAll the best for Moot-Courts! When u became a big lawyer.. change the name moot-court!
@pallav,peter
ReplyDeletethanx
@abhinav
oh u an engineer ha! today i downloaded 12 pdf files, how many rotis you ate? :P
abhinav eats a lot of rotis daily dinner ke liye n then makes me feel worse after that sada hua mess ka dinner...
ReplyDeletesee me, the most velli person in our college , n feel nice and useful abt urself :D :D :D :D :D
all d best.am sure u'll kick more ass in the moot than u cud hv kicked in our mid sem exams :| :| :| :|
All the best hain oye!!
ReplyDeleteArey dedication ka tadka maaro...sab achcha ho hoga..fikar not...koi Aunty judge huyee toh soorat ke bhi number mil jaayengey...chee chee.. my sense of humor is getting creepy day by day...