Tuesday, January 6

Back to the place i would never want to

Haylo people..well I am back to my college, my temple of knowledge as my 8th semester has begun..can't believe I have still 3 more semesters to pass in this institute. This time, during my two months vacations, i could hardly stay home for a week, thanks to my internship schedules.. I wonder how some god forsaken souls boastfully brag about not wanting to go home....If not home then where else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ask me, I left the comforts of my house (refer my previous post) and came to my cramped place piled with dust..I tell you my hostel is such a place, that staying here will give you 'fati aediyan' (lots of sand here)..easily soiled clothes(surroundings are never clean) plus who washes clothes regularly in boys hostel!!! (MUMMMMMMMYYYYY I MISS YOU.. i miss her each & every moment and not just for washing clothes, huhh..im not selfish :)

True college teaches to be independent in many ways...but you end up losing so many things, I feel..I have lost touch with almost my all the school mates, some limiting to orkuts and facebooks only. I missed diwali dushehra raksha bandhan janamastmi (yes im fond of all religious festivals)..and celebrations lacked fervour at home as well, because ghar ka chirag was lighting away to glory somewhere else :(
I have also missed many of the family gatherings and functions
My hometown Jalandhar is 24 hours away from Ahmedabad, where Im studying and writing this blog as of now...
I want to get out of this place.................... HURRY HURRY...ask God to speed up the time!

9 comments:

  1. We have all been thru this phase... ;) Being away from home for years and all...

    Trust me... when the ghar ka chirag comes back educated and a better person... mom-dad feel more proud...

    Bas 3 sem aur... koi nahi... ho jaayengey... ;)

    Aur tab Chitwan will be amongst some leading people and we will stand in a line to get his autographs... ;)

    Iss time ko bahut miss karega dekhna... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. abbe :O u cribbed and insulted the place and then u write it as ahmedabad and not gandhinagar :O :X shooooo hate u :((
    arre \:D/ when u become a lawyer, and u'll be all posh, my kids will ask me "mummy mummy aapne chitwan uncle ki tarah padhai kyu nahi ki? dekho abhi humara future secure nahi hai :( shooo hum aapko chodke chitwan uncle ke paas jayenge... :X angry faces..."
    ok that was way too melodramatic (though very much possible) :| ur doing all this for ur parents and hey, feb mei u'll be very vella at home and writing ur blog from dere and announcing ur moot win :D am sure abt that :D >:D< (yeh hugs wala smiley hai)and of course good ghar ka khaana and ur clothes washed and tip-taap :D
    jyada lamba comment ho gaya naa :(( sorry u know i talk too much :(( :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. my 8th sem too but last one :(
    yeah college makes u loose so many thngs ..but it's okay u get so many thngs in return too !!
    i will miss my collg even tho it sucks most of the times :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. @mads
    thank u so much...may be the new yr beginning itself ws depressing and tht is perhaps lingering on...

    @peter
    hopefully i miss this suckiness of my college..
    we end up missing it coz life after college is no better..

    ReplyDelete
  5. dont be sadie boy. u cribbing abt it nw later u'll miss this part of life. i too have gone thru and telling u from my exp.
    just try to have fun whr eva u r.
    live life eevry sec, u dont knw next sec can turn ur life upside dwn... so smile.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. dude.. look it from other perspective.. to gain something u have to loose something.. so just chill and njoy!!

    cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. seriously the post made me realize dat i have to miss all these occasions for so many years!!!
    now i wonder if at all we can be back to dose dayz of njoying our homes...
    coz technically we r guests now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmm....ur rite reema :(
    but as shaveta says,kuch paane ke liye khona padta hai

    ReplyDelete

I've shut up, now its your turn