Friday, January 16

TAGGED BY MADHURI...finally she convinced me write this..so here it goes, a little bit of myself:
1.What does your user name mean?
My username is Chitwan only, though in different characters..symbolizing that person always remains the same, but the views of people towards him change often (i came up with this just now, coz i found typing just my name as answer to be boring :P)

2. Elaborate on your user photo.
Taken in McD, near Regal cinema, connaught place, New delhi. I was supposedly on a lunch break with my fellow internee during my internship in SC, and we sneaked out to munch a bite here..

3. How many comments do you have?
Depends on the kind of post i write..since I am new to blogging, so i get around 10 comments as of now..Seriously, is this question relevant?

4. What's your current relationship status?
Single.

5. What exactly are you wearing right now?
My college black t-shirt and dark (almost black) trackpants.

6. What is your current problem?
I feel I have had too much of my college and want to pass out as soon as possible.(take my friends with me to my home though :P)

7. What do you love the most?
Since it is "what" and not "whom", so my answer is 'nothing'. I don't love to tag it in 'most' category

8. What makes you most happy?
When I bring smiles on the faces I want to see the most around me.

9. Are you musically inclined?
YES YES YES..I have tremendous respect for music.It has been my stress buster, my inspiration and melody of my dreams. It triggers my thought process as well.

10. What would you do if you woke up one morning and found out you were on cocaine?
I seriously dint get this question. Before sleeping obviously you would know you are on cocaine, something dint change overnight!

11. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
Lots of things may be, I would like to be home on 25th January, 2006 instead of being at jodhpur.(Don't ask me the details)

12. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day, what would you be?
Hmm, probably a horse. They never lie down, are so active and rest on one leg.so tough na!!

13. Ever had a near-death experience?
Not till date though. (touch wood)

14. Name an obvious quality you have?
What is obvious in this? :D, may be that i always come across a person who is genuinly concerned.I can't fake things.

15. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
Kaise mujhe tum mil gayi-Ghajini

16. Are you happy today?
I admit,I'm never happy to the fullest.I keep planning how to make the next day better than before.

17. Who will cut and paste this first?
No one.Although my every post gets notified as a Email to some of my closest ones,but I know they won't care enough to read it..so why to bother about it

18. Name someone with the same birthday as you
I don't know.Two people I know, blogger world doesn't..so let me call them A & B.

19. Do you have a secret crush on someone?
Secret?No, I don't think so. Crushes are common phenomena for me,and people around me know about it..so for them,its like.."not again"

20. Do you have a garbage disposal in your kitchen sink?
No, I just have a dustbin (no need to give it fancy terminology) in my room.

21. Have you ever been in a fight?
Yes, in school days..yes in college,too. That's what I will get paid for :)

22. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Only in a group, that too before puberty :D when the boys and girls sounds all similar in chorus. I proudly declare that I have danced number of times in front of large audience.

23. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex?
Face and hair

24. What's your biggest mistake?
To have blindly trusted those who did not reciprocate.

25. Say something totally random about you.
YADYAPI KADAAPI

26. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Yes, someone once said I look like Russel Crowe (I was bowled over that day)

27. Are you comfortable with your height?
No. Wanted to have 2-3 inches more

28. What is the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you?
I don't remember. May be nothing. I tend to associate romance with your lover only..Being single obviously there is no answer to it though..
But countless things done by my parents and my sister which I would like to reciprocate manifold.

29. What are your favourite smells?
The smell of mud just after it rains, aroma of besan ke laddoo when being made.

30. What's something that really annoys you?
Irregular and erratic routine.I follow discipline and relish those who are disciplined.

31. What's something you really like?
Quick wit, charming persona, in a decent looking individual.

32. Do you give random hugs and kisses?
Only to my parents.

33. What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
Whole night during exams.Otherwise I sleep by 1 o'clock, like to get up early in morning

34. Have you ever been rushed to the emergency room?
Heaven's sake NO..wouldn't want either (who wants!)

6 comments:

  1. hey m sure mads ne tere naam ki kisi ko supari di. tujhe dara dhamka ke ye post likhne pe majbur kiya hoga. bichara.

    hehe kidding..
    she tagged me too i dont have patience to do such long tag..
    great going. havent read ur post though.. i hate tags..

    i hope u understand hindi

    ReplyDelete
  2. *SIGH*
    sucha long tag ..thank god she did not push me for writing this, anyways i wouldn't have done it in any case :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn.. why just an biography bout urself? i wld b jealous of having such a fren to b common to everyone :P

    hee hee.. good to read bout u :)


    keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O my comment disappeared :((

    u finally did the tag :D yadyapee yippeeee...
    chitwan good boy che \:D/

    who said u look like russel crowe? :O
    i said u look like ranbir once :"> :P

    yadyapee rocks....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bhayee... I toh loved all the answers... :)

    ReplyDelete

I've shut up, now its your turn