now it seems that times are changing and I have no option but to move with these times. There was a time when at relative's wedding, all I was concerned was the number of flowers put on the entry way, plucking them, playing catch-catch with them....aah!!
Then came the time when all I was concerned was if the wedding had DJ so that we all could dance and dance and dance...many a times food also one of the factors :P
And now I see my seniors with a helpless expression on their faces, some professionally settled and some not...yet inevitably tied to this new beginning of their life..or new bondage! Don't know!! I wonder that except bride and groom, everyone would be happier than them on the occasion!!...
I used to watch daanasur, captain planet, centurions ..then watching MTV, VChannel...and now im advised to watch CNBC, NDTV..nt tht i hate watching them..but ..but...dunno...!! Im not relishing this change...
Some say you "gradually" become mature...but yaar it aint tht gradual for me...I'm getting sudden boosts and bursts from people around..to leave my habits and behave sanely!! Haila..i want this time to stop ticking..the whole new outrageous, tough, pessimist and harsh world awaits for me...and I want to be cocooned as long as its possible for me..Why sometimes expectations are so darn necessary??????????????
(Ab neeche hai masala..)
Ye Daulat bhi le lo, ye shauhrat bhi le lo..bhare chheen lo mujhse meri jawani, magar mujko lauta do bachpan ka saawan...wo kagaz ki kashi wo baarish ka pani
:| so true che.... :'(
ReplyDeletei am supposed to stop buying dolls now :(
dont want to grow up [-(
Nobody wants to grow up but everybody has to grow up :P
ReplyDeleteYou just need to keep that child alive in you and it will keep you sane :)
aah.. memories! playing maardhaad with those Genda fools cannot be erased from the memory!
ReplyDeleteI guess, time is running out very fast..! don't u think so? I want to be a kid again.. play cricket all day, read Nagraj, Super Commando Dhruv and Chacha Chowdhary again, watch TV whole day, go to school with water bottles and a heavy bag! I wanna be a kid again! uaan uaaaan uaaan! :(
But bade hone k apne alag faayde hain! we can do things we always dreamt about!
Where is the masala? Yeh masala na nahi hai yar!
I am gonna be 22 in a month and thats sooo old :(
ReplyDeleteAb toh engg bhi khatam ..it seems life has only shown the trailer par picture abhi baaki hai mere dost :P
@mads..since when did u ever buy dolls??:O
ReplyDelete@harshita..growin up wid child alive inside...mmmm....well long before...Eve took this privilege for herself..and adam ws left wid no option,bt to grw all alone.. ;) kiddin
@abhinav..yes nagraj also..super commando i nvr got a chance.. :(
doin things of our dreams...guess tht nvr happens
@ peter..im 22 already..older than you:(picture wid no songs and only dhishum dhishum.
cummon yar..growing up is nt 2 bad..nd ur frend is quite right,nd i hv always believed so,keep d child in u alive,aur koi b maa ka lal tumhe baccha rehne se rok nahi sahta!! haha..
ReplyDeletesahi me yar,u c d world like u r,so better b it a innocent,loving world rather than selfish nd rude 1..maturity ana to badiya hai in sum aspects..u cn enjoy it 2..in many ways ;0 samjhe??
world isnt like i am..yehi to locha hai :(
ReplyDeletenywys...bachpan rocks always! enjoyin in many ways..aaha!!
Its aweful that life has to change! Most often for a dreary routine that is completely unlikeable yet unavoidable!
ReplyDeleteYour post took me back in time!
u just spoke my mind! ekdum true hai!!:(
ReplyDeletebtw, i like the way u write, bindaas jhintaak eshtyle!:D
lol....who wants 2 grw up?
ReplyDeletenice post